South Yorkshire, England
Up to £43262 per annum
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Regional Officer on a temporary basis. This role is working for a well-known Public Sector organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Regional Officer:
- Maintain and enhance an up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation
- Contribute to all internal and external audit processes ensuring implementation of recommendations
- Manage portfolio of member cases dealing with employment processes and issues
- Work with employers and representatives to promote a positive safety culture
- Liaise with other professional organisations and trade unions
The successful Regional Officer will:
- Knowledge of Health and Social Care Issues
- Knowledge of employment practices
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.