West Midlands, England
£34500 - £39000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join a well-established organisation based in Wolverhampton on a permanent basis.
My client are seeking a Regulatory Compliance Officer which is a new role within the Governance & Corporate Services team reporting to the Head of Governance & Corporate Services. The post is responsible for ensuring the organisations compliance with legislation and guidance and to be the lead expert on the Pension Regulator's code of practice and how this is implemented and adhered to.
PURPOSE OF THE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER:
- To create an integrated risk management process, ensuring adequate mitigation embedded in working practices
- To be the regulatory compliance specialist and provide support and guidance to staff, ensuring regulatory compliance is adhered to throughout
- To keep up to date with compliance industry news and be proactive to put measures in place to ensure necessary working arrangements are changed if required to limit any risks
- To respond to national consultation on topics relevant to the working area
THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The successful candidate will be educated to a Postgraduate/Honours Degree level
- Good awareness of the Pensions Regulator code of practice guidelines
- Be able to advise on how to comply with the legal requirements of pensions regulations
- Be familiar with the Trustee Knowledge and Understanding (TKU) toolkit.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place immediately*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice