City of London, London
£200 - £250 per day + flexible working
about 1 month ago
6 month contract - full-time
Pay Rate: £200 - £250 per day
Location: Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regulatory Lawyer to join a Central Government team. Within this role you will be responsible for delivering advice to the Directorates, as well as have the opportunity to work across a range of stakeholders in the Health sector. The work is interesting and often high profile. You'll provide legal advice on a variety of civil enforcement, policy and regulatory matters.
Key Requirements of the Regulatory Lawyer:
- You'll be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Equivalent with either 2+ years post qualification experience OR newly qualified with proven substantial experience providing legal advice in a health regulation setting or within the Public Sector
- Established history of managing caseloads and proven regulatory or enforcement experience.
- Quickly adapt to and be able to advise and present complex legal information in an easily understood and accessible format
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to secure and maintain the confidence of a range of stakeholders.
- Analyse risk and benefit within a fast-paced environment, and reassess priorities on a continual basis. Reporting to the Senior Lawyer, you will also be required to support colleagues across Legal Services.
- Experience working in health and regulations
Key skills of the Regulatory Lawyer:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Decision making and Reasoning
- Adaptability and ability to advise and present complex legal information clearly and accessibly in preparation of cases being brought to court
- Attend conferences with operational clients and counsel and meetings with victims and witnesses
- Advocacy - Represent client at court and present cases
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Xiomara Cabello in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.