Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£45 - £55 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are currently seeking a Regulatory Lawyer to join a well-respected local authority in the Yorkshire Region. The Legal & Governance Team are looking to recruit someone locum initially for a 5 month period, with possibility of extension. The successful Regulatory Lawyer will be required to work full-time, and the role would allow for full remote working.
Duties of the Regulatory Lawyer will include;
- Taking strategic lead on regulatory law, compliance, litigation and employment law matters
- Advising on local government law
- Advising on compliance with freedom of information act and Local government codes of conduct
- Support with developing the regulatory compliance framework for the authority
- Being responsible for financial management of budgets relating to the expenditure by the Regulatory team.
- Defend the Combined Authority against claims for damages with unlimited value
This Regulatory Lawyer role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team offering a variety of work. The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor or barrister with current practicing certificate or full CILEX qualification.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sara Robinson, email@example.com, or alternatively please call 0161 834 1642.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Sara Robinson on 0161 834 1642 for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.