£55000 - £58000 per annum + benefits and bonus
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. Due to a successful period of growth, which has resulted in exciting change and transformation for their Liverpool office, they are now looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Regulatory Reporting Accountant will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Preparing quarterly, interim and annual accounts and regulatory returns in line with regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Presenting regulatory findings to the CFO and board-level finance team
- Analysing and interpret financial data
- Heavily involved in process improvements to increase operational efficiency
- Conducting complex and in-depth financial analysis
- Managing regulatory risk from a finance perspective
- Managing the delivery of the annual reporting
- Driving the strategic and shorter term development of the Group's reporting
- Preparing regular briefings for the Group CFO
- Responding to Regulator queries
This role involves a significant amount of Project Management; therefore, the successful post-holder must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- The energy and resilience to deal with difficult stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Group Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) who will meet the following criteria:
- Strong technical knowledge (Audit backgrounds would provide a good technical foundation for this role)
- A working understanding of financial and regulatory reporting standards
- Proven ability to manage complex financial reporting procedures
- Proven background within a regulated financial services business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team at one of the region's most sought-after employers. The company offers excellent company benefits, a collaborative company culture and clear career progression.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.