over 1 year ago
Rehousing Visit Officer
Full time, Temporary
Have you dealt with tenancy sign-ups and assisted with housing benefit claims?
Our client, a provider of Housing Support in Kent is looking for a Rehousing Visit Officer.
Duties of the Rehousing Visit Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Visit homeless households that have placed into temporary accommodation
- Signing up tenancies
- Completing housing benefit claims
- Recording repairs
- Identifying suitable and temporary accommodation
- Assessing tenants against the councils Allocations process
- Investigations and recording data on the Choice Based Lettings (CBL) system
The successful candidate will have:
- UK Drivers licence and vehicle
- A good level of Maths and English
- Housing Management experience
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Rehousing Visit Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.