City of London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuary to work across Protection, Structured Reinsurance and Longevity within their Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary to join a dynamic Pricing team within a global Re-Insurer as a Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst:
- Key involvement in quotes and basis development across multiple lines of business
- Act as key technical specialist and contact within the team
- Propose and support commercial negotiations internally and externally
- Contribute to on-going process improvement within the team
- Develop technical expertise across protection, structured reinsurance, longevity, modelling and basis development
- Derive best estimate bases for protection and longevity quotations
Key Experience of the Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst:
- Part Qualified Actuary making good progress through the Actuarial exams
- Life Insurance or relevant Pensions Consulting experience
- Pricing experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package on offer including full study support. This role is offering hybrid working arrangements.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reinsurance Pricing Actuarial Analyst at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.