Relationship Management Executive
£24000 - £27000 per annum + benefits and bonus scheme
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established Financial Services company based within the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking to recruit a Relationship Management Executive to join their Business Development team on a permanent basis.
The Relationship Management Executive will take responsibility for:
- Managing relationships with existing client base (predominantly by outbound telephone calls, but ad hoc face to face interaction too)
- Acting as an Account Manager for key clients
- Managing and maintenance of the client relationship database (in-house CRM system)
- Handling queries from IFAs and Discretionary Fund Managers
- Developing relationships with new clients
- Providing support for the senior Business Development staff and investment management team
- Managing emails from a group email inbox
- Working compliantly in accordance with FCA regulations
The Relationship Management Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of call-handling within a financial services environment (outbound calling experience is essential)
- Awareness of financial services products, such as investments or pensions
- Strong communicator: must demonstrate ability to write emails comprehensively and must communicate well verbally
- Engaging telephone manner
- Higlhy organised with excellent time management awareness
In terms of personal qualities, candidates should be self-motivated, personable and organised.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to propel their career within a high performing team at a flourishing Liverpool city centre business.
The company offers clear career progression and competitive company benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Rachael Brooks at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.