£24000 - £25000 per annum + benefits and bonus
6 months ago
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established Financial Services company based within the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Relationship Management Executive to join their Business Development team on a permanent basis.
The Relationship Management Executive will take responsibility for:
- Managing relationships with existing client base (predominantly by outbound telephone calls, but ad hoc face to face interaction too)
- Managing the client relationship database (in-house CRM system)
- Developing relationships with new clients via outbound calling
- Providing support for the senior Business Development staff and investment management team
- Organising and attending events
The Relationship Management Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of call-handling within a financial services environment (outbound calling experience is essential)
- Awareness of financial services products, such as investments or pensions
- Strong communicator: must demonstrate ability to write emails comprehensively and must communicate well verbally
- Engaging telephone manner
In terms of personal qualities, candidates should be self-motivated, personable and organised.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team at a flourishing Liverpool city centre business which offers clear career progress and a competitive bonus scheme.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Rachael Brooks at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.