£30 - £42 per hour
about 1 year ago
Kent Local Authority
£ Competitive Hourly Rate
Locum, Full or Part time
A Childcare solicitor is required to join a supportive Kent local authority. My client is looking for an experienced Childcare solicitor to join them on an initial 3-6 month remote working basis initially.
As a Childcare solicitor you will carry a full Public Childcare caseload; you will be handling around 10-12 Care and Pre-proceeding cases. These will cover a range of matters, such as:
- Substance misuse
- Designated authority
- Attending PLO meetings
- Conducting of advocacy
Required skills and experience of the Private Client Solicitor
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE experience
- Public Childcare Law experience- this can be in either a local authority or Private Practice setting
- Experience of conducting your own advocacy
Benefits of the role:
- Flexibility with Part Time or Full Time options
- A competitive hourly rate
- A great opportunity for someone looking to transition into the Public Sector
- Excellent paralegal support with one to every two solicitors
- Team support and guidance
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.