Renewals Pricing Manager
City of London, London
0151 224 1480
Pricing Manager - Renewals sought for a UK leading specialist General Insurer based in London. The role will be focused on overseeing the end-to-end Renewals process. Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Lines Pricing professional with a strong background in Pricing Model building.
This is a newly created role to meet the demands of the growing business and customer care strategies. As a Pricing Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Pricing Renewals, will be working closely with the Actuary - Renewals and oversee two direct reports.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager - Renewals:
- Supporting the Head of Pricing in development and adoption of pricing best practice
- Ensuring Renewal Pricing is in line with the customer care objectives
- Building and maintaining Pricing Models and implementing Pricing strategies
- Developing new data sets to ensure adequacy and accuracy
- Improving Model performances through new data items or analytical techniques
- Complete competitor analysis
Skills and experience of the Pricing Manager - Renewals:
- Holder of a Numerical or Statistical qualification and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Strong background in developing & maintaining insurance Pricing Models (GLMs)
- Experience in Machine Learning / Data Science (advantageous however not necessary)
- Strong skill set in relevant software i.e. EMBLEM, Radar, SAS or equivalent
- Project Management (advantageous)
- Team Leader / Managerial experience
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Discounts on company products
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.