£17000 - £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£17,869 - £19,465 per annum
37 hours pw
Our client, a social housing provider based in Chesterfield is recruiting for a 6month secondment cover to provide administrative support to their Rents team.
Responsibilities of the Rent Assistant includes:
- Providing strong administrative support to the Rents Team
- Acting as first point of contact for tenants
- Communicating with tenants via letters, email and telephone
- Chasing up unpaid direct debits and former tenancy arrears
- Completing direct debit recalculations and rent refunds
- Assisting with new tenancy packs
- Utilising the Universal Credit Portal
Requirements of the Rent Assistant includes:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Knowledge of rents/ universal credit
- Reliable, methodical and has an eye for detail
Training will be provided.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.