12 months ago
Rent Collection Officer
Full Time, Temporary
Are you a Housing professional with experience within Income or Rents? Do you have experience in assisting tenants with budgeting? Have you escalated arrears and attended court?
Our client, a social housing organisation in Derbyshire, is recruiting for a Rent Collection Officer to join their Housing and Neighbourhoods team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in rents and have dealt with income recovery and benefit claims.
The duties of the Rent Collection Officer include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of rent arrears cases
- Minimising rents and utilising tenancy services
- Conducting tenancy sign-ups
- Assessing arrears risks
- Supporting Housing Benefit claims and assisting with budgeting
- Instigating legal proceedings and representing the organisation at court
- Dealing with escalations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within Rents and/or Income Management
- Handled sensitive data
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Holds a driving licence and has access to a vehicle
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Rent Collection Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.