£20000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Rent Service Officer x2
My client are currently seeking 2 Rent Service Officers to join their successful Rents team. This is a crucial role in the organisation, and gives the successful applicant the chance to work for a successful, growing and reputable Public Sector organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Rent Service Officer:
- Contribute towards delivery of high quality rent accounting services to the organisation
- Deliver rent transaction processing services in support of arrears management and financial reporting
- Assistant in the delivery of the annual rent variation process, in line with instructed policy and timetable
- Assist team managers with the resolution of rent queries
- Contribute to the wider Finance team
The successful Rent Service Officer will:
- Have proven experience of working with financial IT systems
- Have experience of a high performing transaction processing function
- Have experience of property rent processing (advantageous)
- Have experience of customer relationships management (advantageous)
- Be committed to the accuracy of processing and achievement of good service standards
- Respond well to deadlines
- Be thorough, analytical and forward thinking
These positions are excellent opportunities, fantastic challenges for the right candidate. Both positions offer competitive rates as well as longevity, and you will be joining the organisation at a crucial time and play a key role in their continued growth and success.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.