Our client, a social housing provider based in Manchester is recruiting for a Rents Assistant to work in their specialist rents team.
Responsibilities of the Rent Assistant includes:
- Providing strong administrative support to the Rents Team
- Acting as first point of contact for tenants
- Communicating with tenants via letters, email and telephone
- Chasing up unpaid direct debits and former tenancy arrears
- Completing direct debit recalculations and rent refunds
- Assisting with new tenancy packs
- Utilising the Universal Credit Portal
Requirements of the Rent Assistant includes:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Knowledge of rents/ universal credit
- Reliable, methodical and has an eye for detail
To apply for this role, please contact Claire Harrison in the Derby Office
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.