£9 - £11 per hour
5 months ago
2 weeks + (permanent positions available)
Working From Home
£9.00 + £1.09 holiday
I am currently working with a housing association based in Gainsborough, who is looking for a Repairs Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will be working remotely from home for their aids and adaptations team.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator include:
- Organising aids and adaptations work with customers
- Ordering materials for work to be completed
- Contacting customer to arrange customer satisfaction surveys
- Answering customers queries via phone and email
- Co-ordinating the administration for the team
- Updating trackers and job sheets
- Scheduling in work with engineers and customers
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Administrator:
- Access to own laptop or computer
- Previous experience within a repairs or scheduling setting would be advantageous
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.