Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
11 months ago
A Repairs Administrator is required to join a Middlesbrough based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Repairs Administrator to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Repairs Administrator you will be working within the policies, criteria and timescales adopted by the organisation relating the scheduling of work.
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator:
- Schedule and allocating resources to maximise productivity and performance
- Monitoring of works in and out of target
- Liaising with customers and staff to ensure works are completed appropriately
- Ensuring enquiries are dealt with during or immediately following the first contact with the customer
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone and in person
- Carrying out a range of administrative and system maintenance duties to ensure information is kept up to date, monitored and reported as required
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Administrator:
- Previous experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using purchase order systems
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website