about 2 months ago
Temporary, Full Time
£10.00 p/h PAYE + Holiday Pay
Repairs Administrator required to join an organisation based in Cannock on a full-time, temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator;
- Act as an initial point of contact, for tenants and residents using the dedicated channels to request maintenance repairs, make enquiries or complaints
- Receive, diagnose and record requests for maintenance work using the diagnostic software
- Issue work orders and arrange appointments for a range of maintenance works
- Liaise directly with the Housing Maintenance Management, supervision, direct operatives and contractors regarding customer enquiries in respect of repair works
- Assist with ordering materials and the arrangement of skips, scaffolding and plant for the implementation of maintenance work
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Administrator;
- Must have experience of Northgate, be familiar with all Microsoft products
- Experience of customer call handling, complaint handling etc.
- Committed to providing a customer oriented focus to all internal and external users
Please apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.