Up to £22150.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Full time, 9 Months
Are you looking for your next repairs and maintenance planning opportunity? Would you be interested in planning in a voids team environment?
We are recruiting on behalf of a social housing client based in Leicster, for a Repairs Administrator on a temporary, fixed term contract.
Duties of the Repairs Administrator role will include, but is not limited to:
- Extensive liaison with tenants and team members
- Maintaining spreadsheets and recording data
- Working closely with the Compliance Team to ensure best practice
- Managing diaries and emails
- Typing letters, memos, emails and reports
- Logging works orders
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a building construction office or property services environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Great customer service skills
- Ideally experience using Repairs Planning programmes such as Castleton (MRI) formally known as Impact Response
Benefits of the role:
- Parking on site*
- Great work culture
- Mixture of home-working and office environment
The ideal candidate will have experience within a social housing organisation or repairs administration environment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.