£10 - £12.75 per hour + £Competitive
about 1 month ago
Temporary, Up to 4-5 months
Grimsby/Boston, Working remotely is fine.
Repairs Administrator required to join an organisation based in Grimsby and Boston on a full-time, contracted basis - 37 hours a week, Mon-Fri.
Purpose of role:
To provide services to support to the Development and Home Ownership team, specifically and to assist the Development Manager in respect of all new developments and stock acquisition.
- To receive, process and review development opportunity enquiries.
- To collate and make available all necessary handover and construction information, attending site as and when required.
- To liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders that may be affected by developments.
- To receive enquiries from customers or the general public in relation to developments and resolve enquiries at the first point of contact passing more complex enquiries to the Development Manager for resolution.
- To assist the Development Manager with the organisation of consultation events for development schemes and attend when required..
- To co-ordinate and produce handover packs for customers
- To assist with keeping other departments informed of any developments and completions
- To provide key financial information on all sites to Finance to allow rent and service charge levels to be set.
- To liaise with and keep other departments informed of development progress
- To liaise with consultants and contractors through the course of the development including attending project and site meetings as required.
- To keep core internal IT and finance systems up to date with costs, timescales and completions (ProVal/Sequel)
- To provide key information to allow the set up of new properties on the Housing Management System.
- To keep Homes England IMS system up to date with development information and scheme submissions within the required timescales including attending quarterly performance monitoring meetings To assist with the updating of the development brief following customer feedback.
- To assist the customer service centre in dealing with all defect issues reported.
- To arrange technical inspections of all properties prior to handover and attend inspections as and when required.
- To visit properties to carry out 12 month defect inspections
- To liaise with customers to arrange end of defects period inspections including liaison and meeting with developers and contractors on site.
- To visit sites as and when required including attendance at Project meetings and technical inspections.take meter reading or obtain information as required
- To raise and receipt purchase orders.
- To assist with the production of performance reports including monthly reports to ELT and Committee reports.
- To assist with the provision of information to support sales and lettings.
- To play an active role in the development of the service.
Knowledge and experience
- Experience of housing building processes- Desireable
- Knowledge of Social Housing - Desirable
- Ability to deal with enquiries relating to new homes - Essential
- Knowledge of basic construction processes and systems - Desirable
- Knowledge of legal processes associated with property and site acquisition - Desireable
- Excellent customer care skills with the ability to liaise/communicate with other internal departments, professionals, companies, and solicitors - Essential
- Ability to organise and maintain property defect schedules - Essential
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team - Essential
- Effective IT skills for the production and inputting of information including processing work - Essential
- Efficient use of IT systems including Word, Excel, Outlook and similar systems - Essential
- To be able to manage workload effective and prioritise a range of tasks- Essential
- Understand the principles of confidential working and have the ability to apply them to all aspects of work - Essential
- Be an effective administrator and possess a high degree of honesty, integrity, self reliance and motivation- Essential
- Prepared to undertake relevant training - Essential
- Able to demonstrate a good standard of literacy and numeracy skills- Essential
- A good standard of education e.g. 5 GCSE's grade A-C including Maths and English or equivalent.
- Ability to drive and have access to vehicle
Please apply now for an immediate start by sending you CV to email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.