3 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Part time (2.5 days per week)
Repairs Administrator required to work with a Leicestershire based social housing organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Repairs Administrator to join their team on a temporary, part time basis for a period of 2 months. The working hours will be two days a week 8:30 - 5:00 and one day 8:30 - 12:00.
As the Repairs Administrator you will be working with the repairs helpdesk team to ensure repairs are dealt with timely. You will perform Repairs Administrator duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Repairs Administrator include:
* Answering all incoming calls to the repairs helpdesk team in relation to repairs
* Making outgoing calls to tenants to provide updates on repairs
* Logging calls on the in-house system
* Scheduling repairs
* Dealing with tenant queries as they arise
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Administrator:
* Experience of working in a similar Repairs Administrator role
* Preferably experience within a social housing environment
* Must be organised, personable and possess excellent customer service skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.