about 1 month ago
Full time, Temporary
Are you an admin assistant with experience in a repairs and maintenance or construction environment?
Our client, a housing organisation in Shropshire is looking for a Repairs Administrator to provide support to a small team of Senior Building Surveyors.
Duties of the Repairs Administrator role will include, but is not limited to:
- Extensive liaison with tenants and team members
- Maintaining spreadsheets and recording data
- Working closely with the Compliance Team to ensure best practice
- Managing diaries and emails
- Typing letters, memos, emails and reports
- Logging works orders
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a building construction office or property services environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of works ordering software such as IBS and Active H
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Repairs Administrator, please apply. For additional information, please contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.