10 months ago
Full time, Temporary to Permanent
Are you looking for your next repairs and maintenance planning opportunity? Would you be interested in planning in a voids team environment?
We are recruiting on behalf of a social housing client based in Cheshire, for a Repairs Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties of the Repairs Administrator role will include, but is not limited to:
- Extensive liaison with tenants and team members
- Maintaining spreadsheets and recording data
- Working closely with the Compliance Team to ensure best practice
- Managing diaries and emails
- Typing letters, memos, emails and reports
- Logging works orders
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a building construction office or property services environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Great customer service skills
The ideal candidate will have experience within a social housing organisation or repairs administration environment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.