Up to £45000 per annum
£45,000 per annum
My client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Manager to lead the planned team and voids team to ensure the identification and implementation of good practice and innovative maintenance.
The Repairs Manager will have a base location in Stafford, however, you will be required to travel across their sites over Stafford and Shrewsbury.
The main responsibilities of the Repairs Manager are:
- Leading the Planned Maintenance and Voids teams, ensuring that a high quality and cost-effective service is delivered to tenants
- Providing proactive and effective management and support to trade staff and subcontractors
- Monitoring and controlling expenditure in accordance with designated budgets
- Accurately planning in work
- Ensuring contract documentation is maintained
As the Repairs Manager you must have:
- Completion of multi skilled in-house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification, or an approved certificated qualification is essential
- Previous management experience
- Nationally recognised NVQ Level 2/3 Trade Qualification is desirable
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades (planned kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms and void properties)
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards, and codes of practice
- A Full UK Driving licence
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.