£25 - £27 per hour
£Competitive up to £27 CIS/Umbrella
3-4 months temporary
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Repairs Manager for a social housing provider in Derbyshire on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Repairs Manager include:
- Manging the repairs service measures against performance
- Motivating and developing a team of in-house trades
- Providing reports on repair budgets
- Assisting in the development of new policies
- Implementing data collection on repair
- Exploring potential for income generation on repairs activities
- Managing performance
Please apply now for an immediate start or contacr Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.