Ipswich, Suffolk, E. of England, England
£34000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Repairs Manager on a temporary to permanent basis for a social housing provider in Ipswich who pride themselves on their positive culture of valuing and developing people.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Manager include:
- Manging the repairs service measures against performance
- Providing reports on repair and void information
- Ensuring that void properties are repaired in accordance with the lettable standard
- Providing an efficient and customer orientated service to the Association's general needs tenants, supported housing tenants and leaseholders in accordance with statutory requirements
- Monitoring and maintaining the cost of Responsive Repairs and voids within budget, reporting any divergence to the Property and Construction Manager
- Supervising contractors and liaising with consultants, checking all contractor variation instructions, and to ensure that contractors / consultants are paid in accordance with the agreed contract terms and liaise with contractors regarding problems with performance
- Ensuring that the Associations tenanted properties are inspected, identifying those that are in poor condition due to tenants not looking after the properties in accordance with their tenancy, and to agree and action plan to remedy a problem
The client is ideally looking for someone who has previous experience managing a repairs and voids team with a Professional or Technical qualification in a relevant activity.
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found