Temporary, Full Time
Repairs Planner required to join an organisation on a full-time, temporary basis. As the Repairs Planner you will be working with the Repairs and Maintenance Team responsible for the operation of the repairs scheduling system, ensuring an efficient and cost-effective distribution of responsive repairs and void work to the workforce.
Key responsibilities of the Repairs Planner;
- Ensuring that all works are appointed correctly to the appropriate resource and all timescales are met
- Allocating works using a vehicle tracker system and monitoring and recording the use of the emergency call out system
- Arranging and coordinating pre and post inspections for the Repairs Team Leader
- Scheduling and prioritising works accordingly
- Conducting a program of customer satisfaction surveys ensuring pre-defined parameters for customer contact are met
- Ensuring data is correctly applied to the system
- Completing performance reports as required
- Providing any ad hoc administrative support as required
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Planner;
- Previous experience of working within a repairs planner role is essential
- Experience of Northgate and DRS or similar scheduling tools is essential
- Excellent customer service skills, complaint handling, attention to detail for trade operatives daily diaries.
- Committed to providing a customer oriented focus to all internal and external users
Please apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.