Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £23326 per annum
2 months ago
6 Month FTC
£23,326 per annum pro rata
Our client is looking for a Repairs Planner to join their repairs and maintenance team
Duties of the Repairs Planner will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing a work planning and scheduling service across the Repairs and Maintenance division, to include Repairs, Voids, Compliance and Commercial works
- Ensuring an excellent service delivery to our customers across all business streams and geographical locations.
- Completing a range of administration and system maintenance duties, to ensure that information is up to date, monitored and reported as required
- Raising purchase orders
- Booking repairs with tenants and engineers
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Repairs Planner, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.