5 months ago
Full time, 3 months +
Our client, an organisation based in Oxfordshire is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor on a temporary basis, to supervise and survey work on their properties.
Duties of the Repairs Supervisor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Investigating defects and building faults that are reported by Housing Management teams and advising on remedial works that are required
- Obtaining quotations for minor works (typically <£10k)
- Reviewing quotations and raising purchase orders
- Supervising repairs and maintenance work on site, ensuring compliance with H&S and Best Practice protocols
- Liaising with keyholders/building occupiers, as necessary to gain access
The successful candidate will have:
HNC/HND OR equivalent experience in a relevant Surveyor, Supervisor or Technical Officer role is essential
Full UK driving licence
Ability to work with vulnerable groups
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Repairs Supervisor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.