9 months ago
Full time, 6 Months
Nottinghamshire, Mansfield, Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Newark, Chesterfield
Are you looking for your next repairs and maintenance opportunity? Are you able to provide technical advice and liaise effectively with customers regarding repairs, maintenance and remedial actions?
We are recruiting on behalf of a social housing client based in Nottinghamshire, for a Repairs Supervisor on a temporary contract.
Duties of the Repairs Supevisor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Extensive liaison with tenants and trades staff
- Maintaining spreadsheets and recording data
- Working closely with the Compliance Team to ensure best practice
- Ensuring backlog of repairs is completely in a timely fashion
- Deputing for Team Leaders, liaising with works schedulers
- Visiting site to resolve any repairs/customer/trade queries etc
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a building construction, trades or property services environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Holds a car with business insurance
The ideal candidate will have experience within a social housing organisation or repairs organisation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.