about 2 months ago
We are currently assisting in the recruitment of a social housing client based in Derbyshire for a Repairs Supervisor on a permanent basis.
The role of the Repairs Supervisor will include the supervision of all repairs and maintenance work and activities being conducted as part of the responsive and planned programmes
Duties of the Repairs Supervisor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Supervising trade operatives in delivery of all works for responsive and planned programmes this includes attending site to undertake quality assurance
- Ensuring all required resources and materials are available for the service to run smoothly and efficiently with customer commitments in mind
- Ensuring performance targets are met and resources are effectively and efficiently deployed within the district
- Assisting trade operatives with solving any on-site issues or complex technical problems
- Ensuring all systems are used and updated by the team members, capturing all essential information, and making best use of the technology available
- Responsible for performance management of individuals within Supervision through effective 1:1, team meetings, annual reviews and compliance with scheduled PPE and Van checks
- Liaising with customers to ensure investigation and resolution of complaints
- Assisting with the recruitment, performance management, training and development of team members
The Repairs Supervisor will have:
- City & Guilds or NVQ 3 in a relevant trade (or time served)
- HNC in Building Studies or Management Qualification
- Relevant trade background
- Experience of supervision in trades
- Experience of using technology for the benefit of improving efficiency
- A working knowledge of H&S legislation in a similar environment
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.