£33000 - £34000 per annum
8 months ago
Permanent, Full Time
Repairs Supervisor required to work with a public sector client covering Grimsby and the surrounding areas
My client is seeking an experienced Repairs Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Supervisor include:
- Supervising a team of x12 multi skilled trades that complete responsive repairs to void and tenanted properties
- Carrying out work in progress and post quality assurance inspections
- Completing risk audits
- Identifying the needs for Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitoring programmes of works
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- Monitoring budget and keeping costs down when sourcing materials and labour
- Ensure that the activities of the team are carried out to the highest standards of customer service, integrity and professionalism and in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation
Essential criteria for the Repairs Supervisor:
- Previous experience of managing trade operatives
- SSSTS qualification or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 minimum within a relevant trade and Gold CSCS Card
Desirable criteria for the Repairs Supervisor:
- HND or HNC
- Degree in facilities, building or construction
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Supervisor role, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.