4 months ago
6 Months +
Temporary, Full time
Repairs Supervisor required to work with a Shrewsbury based association. My client are seeking an experienced Repairs Supervisor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Repairs Supervisor you will be working within the Responsive Repairs team responsible for the trades team and monitoring programme of works.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Supervisor include:
- Manage a team of trades in relation to responsive repairs
- Monitor programme of works
- Using schedules of rates for repairs work carried out
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- Monitoring budget and keeping costs down when sourcing materials and labour
- Ensure that the activities of the team are carried out to the highest standards of customer service, integrity and professionalism and in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation
Required skills and experience of the Repairs Supervisor Officer:
- Previous experience of managing trade operatives
- Working at Heights experience
- Understanding of component life cycle and asset management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Repairs Supervisor role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.