£32000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
3 months ago
Our team are actively seeking a Housing Repairs Surveyor for a Housing Association based in West Yorkshire.
This would be a full time permanent position managing contractors and consultants who deliver maintenance projects.
Position: Repairs Surveyor
Location: West York
Salary: £34,000 (plus company benefits)
Day to day for Repairs Surveyor:
- Delivery of high-quality maintenance projects to the clients properties, ensuring excellent customer service and achieving value for money.
- Carrying out surveys to customer's homes, recording detailed stock condition information and diagnosing building faults and failures.
- Preparing detailed specifications, procuring, and managing the delivery on site of repairs, maintenance and component replacement works to ensure quality and customer satisfaction are achieved.
Essential Repairs Surveyor Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in building construction and maintenance.
- Significant directly relevant experience in housing maintenance services, including the delivery of planned maintenance programmes
- Significant Practical working experience of construction project costing and cost monitoring
- Extensive Experience of explaining the causes of failure of building components, and the likely results of failure, together with making recommendations of appropriate remedial measures for the purpose of providing quotes estimates and tenders for remedial work.
- Detailed knowledge of all statutory requirements and legislation relating to the construction industry
Should this role spark interest, please apply directly and you will be contacted within 48hrs.
Repairs Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor/ Housing Surveyor / Repairs Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor/ Housing Surveyor / Repairs Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor/ Housing Surveyor /Repairs Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Maintenance Surveyor/ Housing Surveyor