6 months ago
Repairs Team Leader
Temporary, 6 months~
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Derby who are currently recruiting for a Repairs Team Leader to join their team initially on a temporary basis
Duties of the Repairs Team Leader will include:
- Motivate and lead a team of Schedulers, Grounds Maintenance and Handymen
- Work with the HR to recruit, develop and manage the team
- Ensure that the activities of the team are carried out to the highest standards of customer service, integrity and professionalism and in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legislation
- Assist the Head of Repairs in the management of all financial matters including controlling spend against budgets
- Manage the administration area to ensure that all procedural work areas are adhered to ensure compliancy and group expectations are met
- Ensure that all activities comply with all relevant legislation and guidance including the Health and Safety at Work Act and the Environmental Protection Act, COSHH and all regulations and codes of practice
- Ensure regular completion and review of risk assessments and ensure compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure the delivery of performance targets to maximise best value for money and quality assurance
- Representing the company positively through Customer Services activities and developing excellent relationships with customers and stakeholders
Please apply now for immediate start or speak with Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.