Bradford, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a not for profit client in Bradford, for a Reporting Accountant, on a permanent basis. The role will be working as part of the Financial Reporting team, to assist the Financial Reporting Manager in providing an effective, statutory and management reporting service, and to supervise the Reporting Analysts.
Key responsibilities of the Reporting Accountant:
- Supporting the business reporting process, through monthly management reporting, statutory accounts and business performance reporting
- Line management of reporting analysts in the team
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review
- Reporting on covenants and KPIs
- Preparation of yearend financial statements for subsidiary companies
- Month end reporting and assisting
- Regulatory reporting
Required skills and experience of the Management Accountant
- CCAB Qualified
- Track record of delivering a high quality results to tight deadlines
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Preparation of regulatory returns
- Yearend financial statements and preparation, including working with auditors
- Process improvement, documentation and ad-hoc project and analysis work in collaboration with the wider finance team and other teams across the business
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.