Manchester, Greater Manchester
£375 - £400 per annum
12 months ago
We have an excellent opportunity for a technically strong Financial Accountant to join a market leading business on a 6 month interim basis. You will work as part of the Group Finance team with the main purpose of the role is to prepare all external reporting documents including quarterly and annual reporting.
The business is going through a period of change and this role will provide solid support to the Head of Finance, your main areas of responsibility are;
- Ensure that all month end reporting is completed and provided on time in full by the Management Accountants / Business Partners, that information is complete and consistent in style and presentation in preparation for presentation to the Director of Finance
- Responsible for all IFRS compliance, future implementations, forecast impact and assessing actions/plans necessary to ensure compliance and reporting
- Preparation of UK subsidiary accounts
- Monthly preparation of the company accounts
- Consolidate and present the consolidated division performance, including commentary as agreed by the division.
- All standard balance sheet headings
- Cash flow, cash position and net debt
- MI reporting
The successful candidate will be professionally Qualified (CIMA,ACCA,ACA) and be technically strong with IFRS exposure. You will be adaptable to changing environments ideally as a professional contractor.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.