City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Reporting Actuary sought for a global Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with reporting experience to enhance their Financial Reporting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reporting Actuary with knowledge of multiple reporting bases to join a global Re-Insurer.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Actuary:
- Consolidate quarterly reporting across SII, Economic Capital and IFRS results, bringing together results from global business units
- Prepare management information for senior management covering Solvency, ALM and Insurance Risk
- Support senior colleagues in development and transition of methodologies, systems and processes to support new reporting requirements
- Communicate reporting results and requirements to global business units
Key Experience of the Reporting Actuary:
- Experience within a Life Insurance or Re-Insurance company
- Qualified Actuary
- Knowledge of two or more reporting bases (e.g. SII, IFRS, USGAAP, Economic Capital)
- Experience with Actuarial projection software
The recruitment of a strong Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reporting Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.