£60000 - £80000 per annum + Strong Benefits
Reporting Actuary sought for a Global Re-Insurer within their Reporting team in Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to join a Global Re-Insurer in an exciting position as a Reporting Actuary.
The Reporting Actuary position is with a client who are going through a period of change, with multiple projects ongoing and scheduled to improve processes, efficiencies and productivity. This team is key to this change programme and this role requires someone who is keen to be an active part of these projects.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Actuary:
- Produce quarterly reporting results across multiple bases including SII and IFRS
- Challenge existing processes, suggest & develop solutions and drive change within the team
- Test and implement changes to methodologies and valuation systems
- Support work in the wider function, including capital modelling, systems and process change, and risk management
Key Experience of the Reporting Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance, Reinsurance or Consulting background
- Valuation experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reporting Actuary at a Global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.