£45000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension
9 months ago
Reporting Actuary sought for a leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part, Nearly or Newly or Qualified Reporting Actuary with experience of SII and IFRS reporting to enhance their Financial Reporting team.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Actuary:
- Develop understanding of the management of the balance sheet
- Work with colleagues across multiple teams to support delivery of financial reporting in line with SII and IFRS
- Support projects such as IFRS17 reporting solution
- Develop solutions to improve efficiency of processes and quality of outputs
Key Experience of the Reporting Actuary:
- Part, Nearly or Newly or Qualified Life Actuary
- SII and/or IFRS reporting experience
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Reporting Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support is provided if necessary. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Reporting Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.