Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £39000 per annum
8 months ago
Role: Reporting Manager
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Salary: £35,014 to £38,059
Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Sellick partnership are currently looking for a Reporting Manager to join one of our public sector clients based in Birmingham.
The Reporting Manager is a key new element within the finance strategy to help improve the quality and timeliness of financial information to a broad range of customers. It will provide opportunities for efficiencies through supporting transformation and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities for the Reporting Manager:
- Lead in the establishment and maintenance of a sustainable reporting framework in its use of Oracle ERP and Oracle Planning, balancing self-service and central reporting as appropriate
- Develop and deliver a reporting strategy to enhance financial reporting capability in line with the overarching finance strategy and enabling a more forward-looking approach using Oracle PBCS and Oracle Fusion
- Help the in-house ERP Support team in growing their Oracle functional and technical knowledge in order to better assist end-users and increase system adoption and optimisation
Key requirements for the Reporting Manager:
- Graduate or similar level technical qualification
- Proven experience with Oracle Financials, Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS), Oracle reporting (e.g. Essbase, OTBI, BI Publisher, Smartview, etc.), SQL writing
- Sound understanding of financial reporting and accounting principles
Benefits include the following:
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 40 days including bank holidays and Christmas/New Year closure
- 37 hour working week
- Many family friendly policies to be taken advantage of
- Sickness/absence entitlement
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Library facilities on all campuses
- Travel card scheme
- Car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car share scheme
- On site catering facilities
- Excellent access to CPD and development activities
Closing date for CV submissions is Wednesday 29th September at 23:59.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.