Birmingham, West Midlands
£16 - £24 per hour
29 days ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Research Analyst for our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
Scope and Purpose of Role:
- The Research Team provides analytical and intellectual support to guide service improvement and organisational development needs.
- This post will lead on analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, and will also be involved in setting up and undertaking research activities, and disseminating the findings in relevant and tailored formats aimed at problem solving and improvement.
- The potholder should have a strong commitment to the importance of customer feedback with a strong attention to detail and the ability to summarise large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data
Key responsibilities for the Research Analyst:
- Undertaking in-depth quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Writing clear and tailored research reports, summary reports, organisational briefings and other communications to disseminate data analysis and research findings
- Leading on and supporting colleagues with survey design and creation, in both online and paper formats.
- Leading on and supporting the development of other research tools as required, such an interview schedules and focus group discussions
- Leading on and supporting the implementation of research activities
- Undertaking desk top research, policy and literature reviews, summarising key implications for the Trust and learning points
- Experience of working on research projects in planning, design, implementation, analysis and write up
- Experience of undertaking quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting
This role is remote working and the hourly rate is between £16ph to £23ph. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.