9 months ago
PERMANENT and LOCUM Research Contracts Manager required to join a prestigious London University. The successful candidate will be required to work within a dedicated, supportive team to provide comprehensive research contracts negotiation and management services.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of research agreements; this involves an equally broad base of funders and collaborators
- Representing clients at meetings both with external funders and collaborators along with their legal representatives
- Liaising with research and academic staff to establish contracting requirements and finalising matters
- Providing specialist advice with respect to complex legal/ contractual issues
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard working individual who is looking to develop their skills within a Higher Education setting. You do not have to be a qualified solicitor for this position, however experience working within a University setting or within an industry such as pharmaceuticals, would be advantageous.
The role is currently available on a remote working basis with continued flexible working in the future.
Experience and qualities
- Experience of drafting, negotiating and concluding research contract
- Excellent communication skills and pragmatism
- Practice in identifying and assessing potential down-side risks in conducting research
- Able to prioritise and manage a large, complex workload
- A high level of competency in standard software packages
Please send across your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and your availability if you are interested to avoid missing out.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.