about 1 year ago
Research Contracts Manager required to join a dynamic, Public Sector organisation over an initial 3 month contract with view to extension, based in East Anglia.
The successful Research Contracts Manager will be experienced in:
- Interpreting complex contractual terms including collaboration agreements, MTA's and CDA's within a university or research environment
- Handling biomedicine, clinical or medical contracts would be advantagous
Duties will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating research related contracts (such as agreements covering research funding, collaborations, confidentiality, material transfer and software)
- Protecting the organisation's access to the results of research for further use or commercialisation
- Liaising with colleagues to communicate and discuss key terms and risk
- Assisting other Senior Contracts Manager in developing systems, procedures and relationships for the negotiation of externally funded research agreements
A competitive hourly rate, along with a level of flexibility will be offered to the successful candidate. Whether you are looking for part time or full time, I would advise all suitable candidates to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.