City of London, London
Holly Lewis Davies
about 1 year ago
3 Months +
Research Contracts Manager
£41k per annum
About the Role:
A fantastic opportunity for a Research Contracts Manager to join the Legal team of a higher education institution in London for a minimum of 3 months on a rolling contract. The ideal Research Contracts Manager will have an all-encompassing experience and knowledge of contracts and the likes of IP, collaboration agreements, liabilities etc. The successful candidate will have responsibility for drafting, negotiating and advising on a full range of contracts for cutting edge research projects. The Research Contract Manager will also be responsible for providing specialist advice to internal stakeholders on complex legal and contractual issues.
The ideal candidate for this Research Contracts Manager role will have:
- Experience with Contracts
- Experience dealing with IP, collaboration agreements, liabilities etc.
- Able to handle a large volume of contracts
- Ability to work in a higher education environment (experience is highly desirable but not essential)
- Up to date knowledge of Higher Education laws
The successful candidate for this Research Contracts Manager role will be required to:
- To provide advice on legal and contractual matters
- Deal with contractual issues arising from multi-party agreements and subcontracts
- To provide oversight of regulations and procedures
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of research and research- related agreements including research collaboration, studentships, subcontracts, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
- Negotiation with funders and collaborators
- Highly reputable institution
- Central London location
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Holly Lewis-Davies in our London office for a confidential discussion on 0203 741 8189/ email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.