£20 - £25 per hour
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Research Contracts Officer to join a large NHS trust, over a good length of contract. The successful candidate will provide a professional service across the trust; with respect to a range of contractual, legal and administrative services.
The successful Contracts Officer will be responsible of the following:
- Review and draft proposed contracts and ensure the University's risks are assessed and mitigated. As well as key business objectives are catered for whilst remaining commercial aware and compliant
- Support with Contract Administration requests from the team - NDA'S, Subcontracts, Partnership agreements and Apprenticeship training agreements
- Drive the commercial contract process from request to execution
- Handled own case load of commercial contracts which are sent through to the University, from drafting to negotiation for signing
- Main Point of contact during negotiation and drafting of all contracts between the university and external businesses
- Procurement activities creating tenders, as well as bidding for tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, parties and other departments within the university Via email and Telephone
With a legal qualification or relevant contractual experience preferably with the Higher Education/Health care Sector, you will have an understanding of legal and contractual issues. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a flexible approach to work with the ability to prioritise a demanding programme of work to meet set deadlines.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.