£20 - £30 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be exclusively recruiting to one of the largest NHS trusts on an exclusive basis, for a Research Contracts Officer over a long term contract. The successful candidate will provide a professional service across the trust; with respect to a range of contractual, legal and administrative services.
Research Contracts Officer
- Review and draft proposed contracts and ensure the University's risks are assessed and mitigated. As well as key business objectives are catered for whilst remaining commercial aware and compliant
- Support with Contract Administration requests from the team - NDA'S, Subcontracts, Partnership agreements and Apprenticeship training agreements
- Drive the commercial contract process from request to execution
- Handled own case load of commercial contracts which are sent through to the University, from drafting to negotiation for signing
- Main Point of contact during negotiation and drafting of all contracts between the university and external businesses
- Procurement activities creating tenders, as well as bidding for tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, parties and other departments within the university Via email and Telephone
My client is looking for someone to start on short notice, with the role being completely remote for the time being.
The successful candidate does not have to be legally qualified or from a clinical background, but must have experience working within the legal field. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a flexible approach to work with the ability to prioritise a demanding programme of work to meet set deadlines.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Rayhaneh Tehrani in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.