£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Medical
5 months ago
Reserving Manager sought for a multinational General Insurer based in Central London. As a Reserving Manager you would be leading a team and reporting to the Actuarial Director in property and casualty.
It is an exciting time to join our client due to their current investment to integrate Data Science / Machine Learning techniques into their business as usual Actuarial processes -previous Data Science experience is not required.
Responsibilities of the Reserving Manager:
- Lead a team of analysts to complete reviews of the total reserves
- Supporting the Capital team with their activates
- Presenting papers for the risk committee
- Participate in creating Solvency Reports
- Supervising development of tools and methods used to guarantee the independent reserve review is efficient, robust and meet Actuarial standards
Skills and experience of the Reserving Manager:
- A solid background in General Insurance
- Understand regulatory framework
- Actuarial / General Insurance professional qualification (advantageous) - although those demonstrating equivalent insurance knowledge will be equally considered
- Qualified / nearly Qualified Actuary (advantageous) - although those qualified by experience will be equally considered
- Experience in working at a Managerial Level (advantageous)
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days' annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- Discount on products
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.