3 months ago
Resident Engagement Officer
Permanent, Part Time (17 hours per week)
£25,027 - £26,702 per annum (pro rata)
Resident Engagement Officer required to work with a Nottinghamshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Resident Engagement Officer to join their team on a permanent, part time basis.
As the Resident Engagement Officer you will lead and support the successful production and delivery of resident engagement as required, alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Resident Engagement Officer include:
- Developing and implementing resident and community engagement strategies
- Analysing the effectiveness of the resident and community engagement strategies
- Providing advice and training to both staff and residents on resident engagement to enable effective resident participation
- Exploring new ways of engaging with residents
- Working with residents, voluntary and community groups, statutory and other organisations
- Maintaining and attending the estate inspection programme
- Delivering presentations on resident engagement
Required skills and experience of the Resident Engagement Officer:
- Experience of working in a resident engagement role previously
- Resident focussed
- Proficient in MS office packages
- Must be professional, confident and reliable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Resident Engagement Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.