2 months ago
Resident Liaison officer
Sellick partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Customer Liaison Officer for a social housing organisation based in Gainsborough.
The Customer Liaison Officer will work as part of Planned Works team and will support the team, including engineers to deliver great property services to the customers in their homes.
Duties of the Customer Liaison Officer:
- Communicate with customers regarding any complaints or enquiries they want to report
- Liaise with colleagues to follow through complaints to resolution
- Update systems to ensure records are up to date
- Review complaint cases
- Give feedback and learning to operational teams
- Visit properties where improvement works are ongoing and give customers and supervisors updates on progress
- Update programmes and carry out visits to customers houses to conduct designs, Choices and Customer inductions involving Kitchen and Bathroom upgrade works
Requirements of the Customer Liaison Officer:
- Experience of using customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Knowledge of the construction Industry or Social housing
- Ability to use Excel spreadsheets to a good level
If you are interested in the above role, please click 'apply now' or contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.